1. Explain primary causes of Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease.
2. Identify new areas of research regarding Alzheimer's Disease.
3. Discuss the treatment modalities/medications used with Alzheimer's patients.
4. Explain the connection between genes and early-onset Alzheimer's Disease.
5. Describe basic, clinical, behavioral, and social research in Alzheimer's disease.
6. Discuss research aimed at finding ways to prevent and treat Alzheimer's disease.
7. Define and discuss clinical and treatment modalities related to:
a. Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia,
b. Vascular Dementia
c. Dementia With Lewy Bodies
ARTICLE #1: Alzheimer's: Searching for a Cure
ARTICLE #2: Alzheimer's Disease: Unraveling the Mystery
ARTICLE #3: 2011-2012 Alzheimer's Disease Progress Report
ARTICLE #4: Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia
ARTICLE #5: Vascular Dementia
ARTICLE #6: Dementia with Lewy Bodies