CDMS Code of Professional Conduct (ET2000)
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CDMS, CLCP, CNLCP, Delaware BON, MSCC, RNs, RRP
Credit Hours: 2
This course presents the CDMS Code of Professional Conduct. We will focus on the 8 principles of the code and how they apply to relationships with all involved parties and your daily practice.
- Identify the 8 Principles of the CDMS Code of Conduct
- Describe the Rules of Professional Conduct as they apply to:
1. the relationship with all involved parties
2. provision of services to individual and organizational clients
- Explain the procedures for processing complaints against CDMS certificants
This course is PRE-APPROVED for 2 hrs of CDMS Ethics. Please note, this course is not pre-approved for CRC or CCM.
CDMS Code of Professional Conduct Review
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- Procedures for Processing Complaints